The Purpose of Skin Care
- Clean and Exfoliate
- Correct and Re-Balance the External Cutaneous System
- Protect Lipid Barriers from Photo and Environmental Damage
- Prevention of Transdermal Water Loss
- Enhance Circulation & Lymphatic Activity
- Rejuvenation of Skin Tone and Appearance
Importance of pH Balance
Basically healthy and pH stabalized. It is neither too oily nor too dry with no skin eruptions. It requires only routine care. Combination skin has T-Zone type oiliness with some dry areas. The skin has a fine texture with small follicle (pore) size. Oiliness occurs within three hours of thorough cleansing on the forehead, nose and chin.
A deficiency in water causes dehydration of the inner and intermediate layers of the epidermis. A major demarcation of the skin is excessive shedding. This condition has a transparent or thin texture and closed, tight follicle. The skin becomes dull, thin, looses its elasticity and wrinkles prematurely. The aging process of the skin slows secretions and cellular regeneration which causes loss of skin tone, cutaneous compactness, increased wrinkles and dehydration.